> our services
Coaching is a creative process which aims to develop the competencies of a person or group while improving their performance through personalised sessions matched to the expectations of the people being coached.
We have developed different types of coaching, for example:
Coaching of manager in order to:
- clarify communication of strategic objectives.
- deal with the stress inherent in responsibilities.
- improve the quality and coherence of the management of change.
- identify managerial behaviour which permits the achievement of strategic objectives.
- develop the commitment of the management team in order to reach the strategic objectives.
Coaching in professional retraining in order to:
- limit stress.
- find one’s position after a long-term absence.
- preserve confidence and self-esteem.
- reinforce motivation.
- develop or maintain relationships and social qualities.
Coaching of managers in order to:
- develop managerial competencies.
- regulate work overload.
- favour a feeling of recognition.
- deal with a ‘difficult’ team or colleague.
- management of complex change.
- develop an effective management.
Performance coaching for:
- undertaking a new or changed position.
- undertaking new managerial responsibilities.
- improve effectiveness and speed when making decisions.
- increase the potential of a team.
- optimise one’s way to reach ambitious and realistic objectives.