TAKES CARE OF YOUR PERFORMANCE
Denotes a wide set of meanings combining attention, care, responsibility, consideration, mutual help and more. The word care has two aspects:
– a perceptive aspect: pay attention to… care about…
– an active dimension: to look after… obtain help.
Precise results (in time or distance) of an athlete of a horse in a trial.
A victory won over a higher ranked team, or opponent.
A remarkable exploit or success in any area: To do such work in so short of time, that’s a
Care Performance is intended for you if you wish to:
• achieve a better balance between your economic and social performances.
• improve working conditions, especially with regard to problems, seniors or equality using a more structured approach.
• introduce a positive and long-term approach to work.
• develop managerial competence for a responsible approach.
• reinforce the attractiveness of your business and build up staff loyalty.
Care Performance makes aware, mobilises and informs the participants in the world of work how to act to improve the quality of working life and the performance of companies.
• 4 areas of competence:
The area of advice and audit, awareness and training, coaching,and programmes and concepts in innovative companies.
• areas of expertise:
Health and quality of life at work, management, performance of individuals and teams.